Saturday, October 8, 2011

Thoughts.

Once you have seen the truth you are never the same.
Do any of us really even remember what following God truly is?
Are their any righteous among us?

Proverbs 8:34-36
Blessed is the man who listens to me,
watching daily at my doors,
waiting at my doorway.
For whoever finds me finds life
and receives favor from the LORD.
But whoever fails to find me harms himself;
all who hate me love death.

Are we waiting daily at his door?

As the days go on, I am more convinced that we have truly forgotten God, and what living devoted to Him truly is.  We cry Christian. I am a Christian.
But are we really?
Are we willing to die for out faith?
Wide is the path that leads to death,
But narrow is the road to life.

Prideful. Am I? Or am I simply against the world.
If you are not with me, you are against me.

"If you don't stand up for anything, you will fall for everything" - Brother Ed.

Well Now that I am done ranting. 


Dream.
I had a weird dream last night.
In my dream I was sitting in my front yard and their were all these little ducklings around, then a flock of grown ducks came down, and started attacking the runts of the liters. They all started attacking the weak and deformed ducks. Even the other ducklings turned on their brothers and sisters.
Then their was one duckling that escaped, It only had one leg and was looking at me, it came closer to me as if it wanted me to help. But it was bloody and I was afraid of getting a disease from them, then I panicked and literally threw the one legged duckling towards the attacking ducks, and then I fled. I went about yelling for help because I was covered in blood from the duckling and was afraid I would get sick.
Then I woke up.

As I am today, I am not ready, for India.

Although it was a dream I think it represents where I am at right now. If I was faced with the task of protecting the wounded and deformed who are being cast aside, and slaughtered by the strong, then I would flee.


But I am not afraid.
For God is continuously working in me.
Why do I believe that? Because it is promised.

Because God is preparing the way for me, and you as well. Whoever you may be and have found yourself reading this.

Why do I debate whether to post this?

Why do I question what I blog?

Am I protecting something?

Am I afraid of being vulnerable?

Of showing my weaknesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment