Monday, October 10, 2011

Honesty Part 2


So if you have not noticed yet, I am trying to blog more.

I read other people’s blogs and can actually grasp an idea of what is going on their lives.  But I feel in my own blogs I have written with a sense of vagueness. 

I think I may have been trying to put up a face of perfection.  I admit my past mistakes, but shy away from the ones right in front of me. 

Yes, I am a new creation in Christ, the old has gone the new has come, but it is not over.

The renewing never stops.  The learning never ceases.  I could never handle seeing what God will do in my entire life, so he reveals slowly.  Little by little, like a steady stream of living water.  I take comfort in knowing that. 

2 Corinthians 4:17-18
Though outwardly we waste away inwardly we are being renewed day by day.  Our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.  So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen.  For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment