Monday, October 10, 2011

Looking Up

      The view of the night sky from my back yard is amazing, well considering I live just outside of Indianapolis its fairly decent. 
     It’s funny how so often in life we get caught up in what is right around us. We do things like camping to get away and reconnect with the simply joys in life, yet if we never stop and look up to remember God is bigger, way bigger than we are, then I am reminded, God is good to me and is preparing things, great things that I cannot yet see.
     I have to constantly remind myself, "Look Up", for there is a magnificent show on tonight. Its called creation. God created the stars. Millions of bright stars billions of miles away simply to remind me He is good. He is with me.
     I like to pick out one star and just stare at it.  Then the thing in life that seem so important fade and God simply says, rest child. For it is when you sleep that I am working all things together for your good.
     I enjoy looking up.




No comments:

Post a Comment