Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Names

In 5 hours and 26 minutes God and I will be sitting on a plane heading for JFK international airport, from there we will sit in the airport for a few hours until 10:50pm when God and I will jump on 14 hour plane ride to Doha, then finally God and I will take our last flight of only 5 hours to arrive in Chennai, India at 3:30am Friday morning.  We will look for Mr. Brown who works for the Orphanage who will pick us up at the airport and drive God and me to Ongole, India! Where I will be meeting my new family for the next six months!

I feel a little childish stating that God and I will be doing all this traveling together.  It feels a little cliche and well down right silly. But I know it to be true, because it has been promised be God in his scripture.

Deuteronomy 31:8
The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; Do not be discouraged.

This is just one promise, there are many more.

Now back to my title of this blog: Names
Dan and Katie, Josh, Aaron, Luke, Seth, Tyler, Ben, Miguel & Vanessa, David & Brenda, Johnathan & Amie, Harrison & Erin, Kenny, Alesha, Chelsea, Angie, Dan and Miriam, Carol, Billy, Matt, Mark, Laura, Brad & Cindi, Joel & Debbie, Eric & Anna, Peter, Glenda, Delores, Rosanne, Jason, Aaron & Jill, Amanda, and Austin.

These are just a few names of the people who are praying for me.  They are giving me something that is far more valuable than money or material possessions.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment