Saturday, January 21, 2012

Boys Home

Upon stepping into India I had no idea what to expect.  I knew I would face brokenness on a whole new level but I knew I had to see and experience it first hand to gain a better picture.  I could try to describe what I have seen the past two weeks, but it will never compare to actually being here.  For now God has given me the ability to be a voice for Sarah’s Covenant Homes sharing the stories of these children with the supporters and body of Christ around the world.

A brief history.
Sarah Rebbavarapu traveled to India when she was a college student.  God spoke to her heart, and she was never the same. 

Sarah was given dreams and visions of providing “family style” homes for abandoned special needs children.  She originally planned on taking only twenty children, but how could she leave behind so many more children who would soon die if they were not given proper medical treatment.  Sarah knew she had to trust in God as he would perform miracles.  Thus in 2008 Sarah’s Covenant Homes was born.

The reality is these children are better off than living in their previous government founded orphanages, but the work is not over.  Sarah was used as the visionary for this part of God’s story, but now the many members of the body of Christ spanned across borders, cultures and denominations must be the servants. 

109 children are currently apart of SCH
77 children now live in 5 rooms at the Victory Home
Three months ago 12 school age girls were moved into the first “family style” apartment which has given them a nurturing environment to engage in school and life together. 

There are 10 school aged boys ready to move into an apartment but there are no basic living furnishings. 
Stove, refrigerator, cots, mattresses, air-conditioner, water purifier… etc

I am here, and God is telling me to share this with my supporters.

The Goal is $4,121

I feel that God has provided me with the means to travel and live in India, now I must step out on faith in asking for support for these 10 boys in need of a livable home. 
If you share in the vision and being a sacrificial part of God’s kingdom then search your heart for what you can give.


Pay at: 





Or for US-tax-deductible donations: send checks payable to “Sarah’s Covenant Homes” (a501c3) can be sent to:

Sarah’s Covenant Homes
PO Box 368
Chinook, MT 59523 USA

Luke 1:37
For nothing is impossible with God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment