Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Promotion.

I received a promotion on Saturday.


Why me God?

Because You are giving.
I don’t feel like I am giving enough.  I feel very comfortable...

Have you thought about the parable of the talents, the story seems to always focus on the lazy servant who buried his money, in fear he would lose it.  What about the good and faithful servant who put his money to work earning more money.  Was He shocked at receiving a 200% increase in profit? Not only did he earn back what he had invested but received more.  So then what does he do with it?

He gives again.

Matthew 25:16
The man who had received the five talents went at once and put his money to work and gained five more.

I could imagine that if he invested 20 talents he would then earn 40 talents, then 40 to 80 and so on.  That is a really sweet interest plan if you ask me.


No comments:

Post a Comment