Monday, November 14, 2011

A mothers advice.

I talked with my mother today. Something I should have done long ago.  Her advice is invaluable.  Wisdom I never thought she had just came out of nowhere.  I’m sorry for not going to her sooner.  I  knew deep down inside, that I needed her perspective.  And now It has been given to me. 

“By just never talking with someone again, shows that you didn’t value them very much.”

“it’s not your responsibility to determine someone’s relationship with God”
                                                                                                                                         -          Mom

Man, that is a hard lesson to learn.  I can direct and guide someone, but ultimately it is Christ that calls them.  I can NEVER ever do it for them. 

John14:6
I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me. 

Because I am a male, and God created both male and female.  I can literally never truly understand a female until I am reunited with Christ as one. 

I thought I had it all figured out. I was wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment