Sunday, September 11, 2011

India and Me

Once upon a time in a film school far far away... another day was coming to a close, and a chance meeting among friends and acquaintances was under way...
This is a portion of the events that transpired,

Caleb: Hey Luke, what do you think about making a documentary in India?
Luke: Well I’m interested, only problem is I don’t have a camera... Hey Anson you have a camera right?
Anson: Yea dude, sure do it’s a canon t2i.
Luke: I love that camera we used them all the time back at school.
Anson: Yea it is like my first camera I bought after working a few church camps
Luke: So... you think I could possibly borrow it?
Caleb: Wait, why don't you both go, I’ll connect you with the missionaries in India, they are running an orphanage and want some videos made.
Anson: Dude I’m in , let’s do this!

So Luke and I began planning a two week trip to India, we had everything set for going in August, then plans changed.
Our contact in India needed someone who could be a full time Media Coordinator. They were looking for someone to come to India for six months.

I began to pray, have others pray, and waited.

No comments:

Post a Comment