Monday, February 6, 2012

Love is simple


Love is Simple from SCH INDIA on Vimeo.

Chelsea, Aloe, and Max of Sarah's Covenant Homes, India are three sweethearts who need very special care. They live in a foster home environment with volunteer house mothers, nurses, and caregivers. In this video, they're spending time playing with volunteers. SCH cares for over 100 children with special needs. Come volunteer your time or help us financially to continue putting smiles on little faces like these!

Featured Kiddos: Chelsea, Aloe, and Max

schindia.com
facebook.com/schindia

Song: Jesus, let me see your eyes
Artist: Cory Ashbury

1 comment:

  1. Anson! I am glad to have found your blog. I miss you friend. This video is profound!

    I would love to hear about what you are doing in India. Email me to tell me about it when you get a chance - jbergren@live.olivet.edu

    ReplyDelete